Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy Post Election!

Dear readers, I've been out of commission the last several days. Had an unfortunate incident that has kept me from writing my blog. It will be awhile before I can blog with regularity again. I may be able to persuade Miriam to step in for me while I rehabilitate.

Needless to say, I'm still thrilled with the election outcome. And I hope to be discussing it more - particularly as Obama forms his cabinet.

Anyway, it's good to be back and there will be more to come.

2 comments:

  1. I was so sorry to hear of your unfortunate "incident" and hope you will let me know if there is any thing at all that I can do to assist you at this difficult time. Yes I will even go so far as to do what I have done more years than you want me to say. Mir knows what I am talking about. I love you. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom. I love you, too.

    ReplyDelete