Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Little Disappontment

I am back from the doctor. My stitches are NOT ready to come out - need to give it another week! I was so disappointed. The good thing is the bandages are off - I was able to view the site - kind of interesting looking. I don't have to put my hand in a ziploc when I shower - so, that's a good thing. But I was ready for this to be over. I'll just keep some light dressing on it and look forward to next Wednesday when we'll try again.

It's quite cold outside - not even the dogs want to stay outside for too long. At least the sun is out.

Did I tell you that we subscribed to Netflix? We're working our way through Boston Legal. Netflix was cheaper and more convenient than driving to a video rental store. Since the mail is going to be delivered anyway, why not throw a dvd in there. We've also enjoyed watching some movies and tv shows online. Maybe cutting cable will be in our future?

My lunch is finished and it's time to get back to work. No picture today - sorry, I like visuals myself. But I need to take the camera out - didn't think to take a pic of my finger - maybe I will next time I undress it.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment