Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pour Me A Little Bubbly, Please...

TNT hosted a "Bubbly Tasting" party last night. As you can see from the pics, Terry put together a beautiful snack table.


And this delicious cheese cake! 




Now, this was a serious tasting. We each brought a bottle of bubbly. Terry organized and numbered each bottle. We spent the next hour blind tasting each and writing down our impressions. The goal was to pick the one you liked the best. We also wanted to compare taste to price as the costs ranged from $12.99 up to $140.00.


What I learned is that my palate cannot tell the difference between any traditional champagne. They all tasted exactly the same to me. This is good news - I'll never have to buy expensive bubbly because I would never be able to taste the difference.


The bubbly I gave my high mark to was this one below. A rose from New York. It was very lovely.


It was, as it always is at TNT's, a very wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment