Monday, June 15, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Christmas in June arrived Saturday afternoon just as the rain began to pour. My task of learning to play the blues now begins in earnest. Not to brag, but I've already got a gig lined up at Club Deb. I've also got the titles to what will be two new orginal compositions - "The Fingertip Blues" and "The Guitar Widow Blues". I can't wait to put the lyrics and chords together!

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time to blog right now. Dinner is asking to be cooked and after that my new baby wants to be played.

Again, thank you to all my loyal readers! Without your votes this day would not have arrived so soon. You will all receive a complimentary copy of my first CD.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, It sure is nice to know that Santa came to see you! Beautiful! Did Mir get the special watch she has always wanted? I thought that was suppose to be the next item on the list!! Will be nice to hear the sounds from the new "gift".

    ReplyDelete