Sunday, February 07, 2010

Busy Weekend


It's been an incredibly busy weekend. Fun, but busy. By the way don't forget to check our remodelling blog. The permit got posted last week. Next week I'll need to get the "Notice of Commencement" signed and notarized - it needs to be done prior to the first inspection.

I'm writing this while watching the Super Bowl. Peanus is sleeping on the couch and M is relaxing in her chair providing commentary on the game. Time for another commercial. The commercials started out kind of strong with Betty White and Abe Vigoda in the Snickers commercial and then my favorite - the Doritos one with the dog - it made me want to go out and buy a bag. But since then they've been less than stellar.

We attended the uf women's basketball game today. It was a tense one - we won in double overtime. I was drained at the end. But it was another good win - every game is crucial if we want to make it to the dance. Prior to the game we attended an Alumni Reception hosted by the Backcourt club and met several former players - a great way to spend our Sunday!

Looking ahead, our 5k is Saturday, Feb 13. I won't discuss our training or lack thereof. I'm going to let my adrenalin take me through the race. That and my good looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment