Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Blog Posting Removed


Dear readers,

I had written and posted a blog about current political events. After posting I was so proud of myself that I text messaged my editor to read the post. Shortly after, my editor called me and requested that I remove my post. I explained that my post was intended to point out the hypocrosy of it all (abstinence-only sex education and sacrificing teenage pregnant daughters for political ambition) - however, my editor advised me to wait it out a few days to see how things play out. Although, I disagree, I do respect my editor and will give her the benefit of the doubt.

So, dear readers, I am sorry for not having a current post for you to read. I will endeavor to correct this within the next day or so.

The picture of Peanut? Well, she's cute and makes me smile.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment