Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lightening things up...

I'm working on a small project to lighten things up a bit - I'm creating a little video - I'll post it when it's ready.

It's Thursday and since I've gone back to 5/8 work days, I will have to work tomorrow. At least I get off at 3:30 - so, it ain't too bad.

Tonight I had my first guitar lesson since summer break. I fessed up and told Mark that I hadn't practiced much. He said sometimes the break is good for students to take it easy. So, I'm energized again to play - still working on my first CD.

Mir represented us at our neighborhood meeting tonight. It went well. The fall season is off to a good start. Now, to start working on Halloween. It's never too early to start planning.



It's late and I should be in bed.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment