Saturday, August 02, 2008

Another Saturday Evening


It's Saturday. I'm sitting here playing on the computer while Miriam irons her clothes for work. Yes, she will go in tomorrow morning for a few hours. While she's away, I will play. Not sure yet what I'll do.

It's been a nice weekend so far. It was overcast and a little rainy today - but it was great for working in the yard - so we mowed and edged and trimmed - now it looks real nice. We like to have curb appeal.

I need to get out and take some pictures and post them here.

Oh yes, we have killed our land line - yes, we're stepping out on the edge and going to cell phone only. We'll see how they hold up if we have a hurricane this year.

Just for fun, I thought I'd post a picture of Peanut at the beach.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment