Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good news....

Boxer is fine! The pathology came back good on his nodules. So, we are all happy! We need to let this settle a bit and then Sydney will be the next one to get her teeth cleaned. Boxer is also more alert and happy today - he wasn't so happy yesterday - can't blame him - he was put to sleep and stuck with needles. I'd be upset, too.

Everything else is going okay. Got wet during lunch. Had to take my shoes off at work to let my socks dry out and feet warm up. I need to find some kind of water repellent pants and shoes.

Thought we'd be preparing for a hurricane but it looks like we're just gonna get some rain and a little wind. Sounds good to me. We'll keep checking the weather just in case something changes.

That's all for now. Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment