Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wet Weather - Beware Flooding


For those of you keeping track of TS Fay - it's starting to get wet here. I'm home for lunch and it's raining - I like the rain but trying to get the dogs outside to do their business can be challenging. Today I have been successful - Sydney went out with no problem, but Boxer knows the game and required a treat before he went out - both went wee-wee. Miriam hates using that term - but it works with the children. Peanut also went - had to coax her off the deck - on the fourth try she finally relieved herself (and me).

I'm glad I'm off tomorrow - think I'll just hang around the house watching what should be a lot of rain - that's the forecast anyway.

Checked in with mom yesterday evening - she's doing well. Wishes she could do more - but she's gotta take it easy until she's healed some more. I suggested she read a few books - should have suggested she work on her genealogy.

I'll give Peanut a few more minutes and then it's back to work.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment