Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a Weekend!


Good morning, readers! My, my, what a weekend. As you can tell by the posted picture someone is in the hospital - sorry, I had to black out the face due to privacy issues (HIPAA).

Mom had emergency surgery over the weekend. She's doing great - when she put back in her earrings yesterday, I knew it wouldn't be long before she was out of there. Surgery was yesterday around 11am and She is scheduled to go home today. I was lucky enough to see the surgical site ( it was done laparoscopically) - kind of neat - they sutured from the inside and glued on the outside.

You'll have to forgive the quality of the picture - it was taken with a camera phone. You do with what you've got.

Boxer is still scheduled for his neuro consult tomorrow. Stay tuned for the result of that.

I need to go feed the birds. Later.

2 comments:

  1. The patient is better. Besides the earrings, the curling iron is out and the hair is looking much better. The patient is also feeling much better.. just moving a little slower. THanks MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a comment, mom. I knew I could count on you!

    ReplyDelete