Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Saturday!


Good morning - it's Saturday - one of my favorite days of the week. I got up around 7am and have spent most of the morning out here on the deck with the dogs watching the birds, perusing the paper, on the laptop, etc. It's starting to really warm up now so my time out here is limited - besides, we need to go buy dog food.

I played with my little camera this morning. It had been cutting off in the middle of taking videos, so I reviewed the owner's manual and it suggested reformatting the card. I did and it has seemed to do the trick.

The picture for today is one of Boxer and Sydney from this morning - we had some nice quality time sitting on the desk and watching nature around us.

I think Mir's in the shower - and as soon as she's done we'll take off to do some errands.

Later. gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment