Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday It Is


Good morning from the deck of mirlisa. It's a beautiful morning - the temperature has been very nice - a bit on the cooler side than past mornings this week. And there's a nice breeze.

I was up at 7am to feed the dogs and then myself. Took the camera out and got a couple of pictures of hummingbirds at the feeder. I also got a video of one the birds alight and feed. Check out the video on the right side of the page!

Got lots of little things to do today - so, I need to go in and shower - I don't consider my day really started until I've had my shower.

Tootles.


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Mirlisa Pisa. I enjoyed the hummingbird video. I saw my first Indiana hummingbird a couple weeks ago. It made my day. Next Spring a hummingbird feeder will join the flower bed in the front yard.

    ReplyDelete