Friday, August 22, 2008

Wet Friday


It's been a wet one today with a little wind - but not too bad. UF closed down so Mir had the day off - although, she did spend much of the morning coordinating a subject patient whose travel was hindered by the storm.

We went and bought dog food and treats and then picked up Cheryl for lunch. After lunch the weather declined a bit so we decided to forgo shopping and come back home. I did a little bit of work on the laptop until Miriam became a nag - I need to work on her some.

Talked to dad briefly - he called to ask about Boxer's nodules. I did mention that I had written about his test results in this blog. Anyway, mom is continuing to feel better and even cooked dinner.

So, despite Fay, all is well here in Gainesville. I tried to take a video of the storm but it didn't turn out very well. So, I'll try to do something else. Gotta keep things fresh here on the blog so you, my loyal readers, don't get bored. If you have any ideas for my blog - please post a comment. I've yet to get the first comment.

The Daily Show is on - let me go and watch it and try to get a few laughs.

Tootles.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning again Lisa and Miriam! I'm sorry the cucumber didn't make it. I don't have any fruits or vegetables growing. I want a cherry tree in the backyard. Had one in Washington state and loooved it! I'm glad TS Fay wasn't too hard on you. Brooke and I checked on Mom yesterday and she sounded good. She was back to doing some cooking.

    Think we'll run some errands once my teens are out of bed and awake. Later gators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nat! Thanks for checking out the blog! Have fun running errands!

    ReplyDelete